Gang of Youths leads the lineup for this year’s Groovin The Moo festival, which was announced Monday morning in Australia.
The touring festival will hit six cities in late April and early May:
- Wayville, SA: Friday, April 24 at Adelaide Showground
- Canberra, ACT: Saturday, April 25 at Exhibition Park in Canberra
- Bunbury, WA: Sunday, April 26 – Hay Park
- Bendigo, VIC: Saturday, May 2 at Prince of Wales Showground
- Townsville, QLD: Sunday, May 3 at Murray Sports Complex
- Maitland, NSW: Saturday, May 9 at Maitland Showground
Tickets for the Canberra, Bendigo, and Bunbury shows go on sale at 8:00 AM Tuesday local time, while tickets for the other three go on sale Wednesday at 8:00 AM local time. Here’s the full ticket sale details from the GTM website.
It’ll be the band’s second time doing Groovin The Moo — they performed at Maitland Showground back in April 2014.
As always, see ALL upcoming Gang of Youths concerts right here on our website. (We’re actually missing two German festivals coming this June because exact dates/locations aren’t known yet.)